Jul 23, 2012

Where have i been

I am blogging from my bed while craziness happens around me. In the last few weeks we have volunteered at a junior high week of church camp, mike went to chicago for a few nights then to michigan for work, 2 of the 3 kids have had croup, I hurt my knee running, my running partner got a herniated disc and is stuck in bed, emmie has a cold, we picked out my dads momument, ants took over part of the kitchen, the pipes under the kitchen sink busted....  I will now just skip to why I am tring to lay in bed... I have mastitis!  Awesome!   So there is why I am not cleaning or running or blogging!   I am typing this from my phone and don't plan to re-read it as I can't imagine how many typos there are.  My last few weeks have been a pot of odd crazy things... as I listen to eli hack up a lung down stairs.  I also had to stop watching what I ate because my milk supply dropped.  BUT... I WILL NOT QUIT.   I managed to get fitted to different shoes.  The people at blue mile in indy are awesome!  They took back my old shoes with no receipt and put me in new ones.  My amazing friend that is a trainer told me how to care for and strengthen my knee... back to week 2 of couch to 5K for me.  So whem the mastitis clears I will try try again!   In the meantime I will care for kids, be sick, and thank God that my husband cleaned the house this weekend.   Here is a picture of my new shoes because I don't think anyone wants to see a picture of my mastitis


No comments:

Post a Comment